Thursday 17 April 2014

INTRODUCTION

Okay....(says awkwardly). Well Hi, Hello. Welcome..I guess to..... http://fashionfiasco1066.blogspot.co.uk/.
Okay then! lets dive straight in, hang on let me just grab my swimming hat ~ Don't want to get my hair wet!. So I've basically started this "blog" just to talk about fashion and what I think is trending. I will also drop in the occasional baking "thing"?? I LOOOOOOVE baking ~ I just don't really like the cleaning up. It's just so eughh!!

The name ~ My original thought for my blog name was "Fashion Fiasco", but I wanted to make it more exciting and so I went to Google translate and I translated it to Spanish, and then and there "Fiasco a La Moda" was made!

A little bit about me ~ I don't really want to give too much away because I want to keep my identity a secret, but I can tell you where I live. Well not my road or door number...that'd be weird for sure!. I live in London, England. Not very exotic, I know!, but its still home and I LOVE home

But anyway, this is my blog and I hope you guys enjoy it and I will try best to post frequently, so stay tuned!
Bye, 
        Fiasco a La Moda!

No comments:

Post a Comment